Importance of fast loading speed for a high ranking
Page load speed affects the Google ranking of any website
If you want to have a good ranking of the keywords that you are targeting at, then you must make sure that the loading speed of web pages should high. Today’s nobody has enough time to sit in front of their systems and wait for the website to get loaded. Therefore the developers must work with great care in order to increase the page load speed of website.
The loading speed of any website page is an important factor which is to be considered while you are updating your website. If your website contains SEO friendly content, then it is always beneficial and definitely recommended to get the desired loading speed of your website’s pages in just an efficient way.
Tips to consider to increasing loading speed
For helping you out with this issue, here are some tips to consider to increasing the loading speed of your website’s page.
- Server overloading can reduce the loading speed so keep on upgrading your server when needed.
- You should upgrade to dedicated or VPN servers if you are hosting a website, having high traffic.
- In order to observe your server regularly, software like New Relic and Pingdom can be used.
- Give a strict instruction to your developers to keep an eye on the page load speed at each and every step of development.
- In order to get a proper record of your website’s performance tools like Pingdom and Google’s PageSpeed should be used.
Slow page load speed and its solutions
Before executing some steps to increase the loading speed of your website, you should also know the some important reasons behind the slow page load speed and its solutions.
- Code quality: If your website is taking quite a lot of time to get loaded properly, then you must check the code behind it. For WordPress based websites one must change the theme of the website because there are many themes which can slow down the page’s loading speed.
- Quality of Web Hosting & Bandwidth: The second thing you must look for is the bandwidth and the quality of web hosting and web server as these also help in determining the loading speed of any web page.
It is always advisable to use a VPN server in order to get high loading speed of your web pages. A VPN server lies somewhere between a shared hosting and a dedicated server. It is also less expensive than a dedicated server.
Consider a content delivery network also known as CDN
But if you are running such a website which is visited by people across the world, then it would be better to consider a content delivery network also known as CDN. You will definitely get what you want and will know what’s wrong in making a little bit of investment which can enhance the page load speed.