Installation of Ioncube
Global Ioncube Installation.
What is Ioncube?
It is the tools for the protection of PHP source code that secures your software from piracy as well as prying eyes. Ioncube Encoder is similar to Zend Encoder in shielding the source code of the author from the unapproved usage. Here, encoding engine that makes an interpretation of source code to exceedingly proficient bytecodes.
In case you need to see the encoded Ioncube records on your server. You must install the Ioncube Loader on your server.
These are the steps to for Installing Ioncube Globally.
1. Download the Ioncube source code in the format of tar.gz on your server.
2. Extract the file
tar -zxvf ioncube_loaders.tar.gz
3. cd the Ioncube
4. go to the link: http://yourdomain.com/ioncube-loader-helper.php
6. Move the Ioncube directory to a location that is permanent.
mv ioncube /usr/local/
7. Now, locate the path for php.ini on your server and edit the records. Search for zend_extension in the file, add this line: zend_extension = /usr/local/ioncube/ioncube_loader_lin_4.3.so, and save the file.
8. Then, restart the apache server.
Now you have Ioncube globally installed on your server.