CHECK OUT “THE JOOMLA INSTALLATION ON ISPMANAGER-BASED SERVER” HERE!
Here we will attempt to investigate how to spare a great deal of time on CMS deployment. Downloading of CMS, database creation, implementing limits for users– now every one of these activities can be automated utilizing some specialized tools like ISPManager hosting panel. What’s more, in this article?
We will see how to deploy a prepared to work website which is based on CMS Joomla. All you should do next is simply pick a web design and compose a unique content for it.
The first objective of reading this article is to understand the process of logging to ISPManager Control Panel.
- Open ISPManager Control Panel and log in as “root”
- Once you have logged in, ISPManager main dashboard will be displayed. It has two windows : Menu Window on the left and Working Space window on the right. All manipulations with ISPManager is worked out here.
Now that we have walked through the structure of ISPManager, we shall move on to follow the steps involved in our desired task of creating a new website. As a theater starts at the cloakroom, a website starts at a domain name. Hence, first we will need to add a new domain name in the ISPManager.
Check the steps below :
Step 1. Select the item “Domains \WWW-domains ” in the Menu Window and then click on “Add” button in the Working Space window.
Step 2. A form named “New WWW Domain” will show up. The fields marked red are required fields. Once you have entered your domain name in the first field of the form, other necessary fields will be filled up automatically. The main thing, which I prescribe you to change in the default settings, is encoding. I encourage you to pick the UTF8, in light of the fact that it is the most predominant and regularly utilized one.
Step 3. You have the flexibility to set certain options Like PHP, CFI scripting, Logging and more for your domain in the two sections “Additional Features” and “Logs” of the form. After your form is ready to be submitted, click OK which occurs at the bottom of the form.
Step 4. Now your new domain will appear in the tab “List of WWW-domains”
CMS Deployment .
And the answer to your next question in mind is on the way. Read on..
Steps to be followed for Joomla CMS Deployment is neatly explained below.
- Choose“Web-server settings \ Web-scripts” on the Menu Window and you will see available web-scripts. Click on Install button that is next to Joomla.
- In the Working Space window, a form “Web-script-Joomla” will open up. You will have the ability to choose the website owner, the domain for Joomla installation and yes, you will need to set the required field i.e. The folder in which in your website will be created.
- Once the form is done, Click Next. After short holding up you will see a license policy screen. Read it and check the “I have read and agree to the terms of this License agreement” box.
- Scroll over the screen a bit – there will be imperative CMS setup fields in the section called “Application Settings”. Fill the details of the website’s administrator such as login username, password, email , the name of the website and other valuable information that has been asked for.
- The next section “Installation Settings” that would ask for the details of the website’s database should also be filled properly. Once all details are entered accurately, click “Next”.
- A confirmation window will open up and you will need to click Finish to have a fully functional Joomla CMS on your server.
- To test the website, get the IP address from WWW-domains window and enter that in the address bar of your web browser. Enjoy viewing your new website!!